Wednesday, February 08, 2017

little green cone killer


With only a few mods, they fit a Camaro under the body, and let the autocrossing reindeer games begin... though they didn't bother with an LS... who the hell needs another LS engines car on the roads? They put in a 360. 505hp, 515 ft lbs.






I doubt I'd know what this is if I drove up behind it... unless I could get a look at the side. There just aren't any owners driving Gremlins anymore.

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/mark-greenisens-1974-gremlin-bright-green-cone-killing-monster/

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on now Jess, you don't think you'd recognize this silhouette? ;) Everyone should own a Gremlin at least one time in their life. Still looking for mine. :D Like your caption on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would recognize THIS car as a Gremlin from this photo.... the tires, bumper, and the license plate offset are throwing me. Thanks!

      Delete